The traditional egg salad for a healthy meal: with yoghurt, apple, kohlrabi, pumpkin seeds and herbs. On the sweet potatoes insanely delicious! ?? And the next day it is served as a spread for the weekend breakfast. The kohlrabi is also a little vitamin miracle: Vitamin A protects our heart and lowers the cholesterol level, vitamin C keeps our immune system fit, vitamin E makes our skin glow and the B vitamins are valuable for our nervous system! ?? The yoghurt and eggs provide us with proteins and the pumpkin seeds add more B and E vitamins! ?
Healthy egg salad on sweet potato halves
- 6 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and cut into pieces
- 1 handful of pumpkin seeds
- 2 apples cut into small pieces
- 100 g kohlrabi cut into small pieces
- 1 bunch of chives cut into small rolls
- 4 sweet potato
- 250 g greek or plant Yoghurt
- 2 heaped tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tsp curry powder
Prick the sweet potato several times with a fork and bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees top and bottom heat for 40-60 minutes (depending on thickness).
Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a large bowl.
Add all other ingredients except the eggs and mix with the dressing.
Finally, carefully fold in the egg pieces.